Saturday 19 September 2015

SPA Training 2015

Earlier this summer I was lucky enough to head over to Snowdonia for a few days to complete my Single Pitch Award Training, subsidised by UBES and Bristol SU. The fantastic Paul Poole (www.paulpoolemountaineering.co.uk) guided myself and three others through the course and as always he made it an informative, interesting and (most importantly) enjoyable experience!



For more information on the award, have a look at the UBES website. I can’t recommend the SPA highly enough if you want to get your trad climbing up to the gold standard required for teaching and learn the group leadership skills to help UBES climbing grow from strength to strength!

Many thanks to UBES and Bristol SU for my course subsidy, I can’t wait to start sharing everything I’ve learnt throughout next year!

Ben Caley

No comments:

Post a Comment